Saturday, June 6, 2009

Chico Outlaws Game.

AAron and I went to opening night of the Chico Outlaws Baseball team on Memorial Day. It was perfect weather, about 10 pm I even got a little cold. The game was long but very fun also.

Here is the mascot parachuting in from a helicopter on to the field before the game started. He did a great job landing between 1st and 2nd base.

The Outlaws won 15-5. It was a slow game, we got home almost 11:00pm and had to work the next day.

We found this HUGE moth at the game. When it flew by I thought it was a hummingbird. I showed it to a little boy near by and he looked at it and slowly backed away. I thought he would have thought it was cool, but I guess he was not a fan of HUGE bugs.

This game officially marks Summer Vacation for AAron. He loves to go to games and we will probably go to at least 3 more this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment