Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Vacarion is over!

So I know that I haven't blogged recently. I think it's because I started doing this when AAron was in class, and he did not have class this summer. So here it is his first day of class and I'm blogging again.
Everything is coming along with the baby just fine. We have settled on the names Marshall Lee or Mia Lee. Lee is a family thing for AAron to have the first child's middle name as Lee, (it is his middle name since he is the oldest.) We finally bought the crib on Saturday. I love it! Real wood and it didn't cost a fortune. It will also convert to a toddler bed and a full size bed too! Since we don't have a lot of room I don't know if I want to buy the matching dresser. I know that we would use it and it would become a set with the crib. We will have to see. The crib was a must!
I am now in my 31st week, and going to the Doctor every two weeks. My back hurts at the end of the day, I think I have Sciatica and I only have about 3 pairs of shoes that fit these feet. I am looking forward to the summer ending and cooling off a bit. It has been getting cooler at night which is nice to not sleep with the air on.
Hopefully I will post some picture of what we did this summer sometime soon. (Not much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment