Saturday, January 17, 2009

Make time stop spinning out of control! PLEASE!

I feel like the world is turning so fast that I need to get off and throw up! Between Thanksgiving, Christmas, the in-laws buying and moving in to a new house, my brother-in-law leaving for a mission this Thursday, scout meetings, relief society planning and enrichment meetings, work, school starting again soon for AAron and various other little things to do, there is no time to stop and breath. We just returned from the Sacramento area for the 2nd time in 2 weeks and will go there on Thursday as well. Now AAron's complaining that I need to go spend time with him before we pass out for the night. Until later, hopefully at a slower pace of life.

2 comments:

  1. We finally stumbled upon your blog. Welcome to the blogging world. It's so fun to keep in touch.
    You both sound pretty busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, May 2 is a reunion for the student ward and we're going to REALLY try to come. We're super excited! I've been enjoying your blog... I need to catch up.

    ReplyDelete