Saturday, January 24, 2009

Goodbye Elder Ackerman




So Christopher left on Thursday to the Birmingham, England mission via the Preston, England MTC. He left on Thursday from the Sacramento Airport, flew to Atlanta, Georgia, then from Atlanta flew to Manchester England. We went about two weeks ago to the Sacramento Temple for his session, it was a beautiful day, as you can see. Well the in-laws are almost finished moved, (HOORAY!) So hopefully life will start to slow down now. AAron starts school on Monday and is taking 9 units at night after working a full 40 hour work week. His life might be faster but mine should slow down.

1 comment:

  1. I know this has nothing to do with this post but I wanted to let you know that I am trying to figure out why I haven't been able to invite you to my blog. Its very weird. I haven't forgotten you.

    ReplyDelete